Nour-ish your body, mind, and the planet
Introducing our Eco Box - a fun-filled, planet-loving package that nour-ish-es your body while also supporting sustainability. Our locally sourced, eco-friendly box is filled with a variety of sustainable products from Cincinnati, Ohio, and encourages mindful consumption, promotes a greener, more sustainable way of living, and is a tangible way to make a difference!
The use of natural ingredients, compostable sponges, and seeds, all reflect a commitment to preserving the environment for future generations. Join us in our mission in supporting local businesses while making the world a greener, happier place, one box at a time.
These $40 kits include:
- (1) &Sundries pride bar soap: scents include cypress patchouli, lemongrass rosewood, vetiver and pepper, coconut lime (proceeds go to the Trevor Project to help LGBTQ youth)
- (1) compostable eco-plastic soap dish by Tristan Browne
- (1) natural loofah made by Fill More Waste Less, completely compostable and zero waste!
- (1) honey vanilla lip balm: Made by Bee Haven in Cincinnati. Made with beeswax, shea butter, jojoba oil, and essential oils
- (1) butterfly garden seed packet: from Shomrei Olam, Jewish Environmental Advocates of Cincinnati.
- (1) up-cycled ish crayon by Becky Mason (crayons melted together & made from donated crayons, mold also made by Becky!)
- (1) ish coloring sheet by Becky Mason
BUNDLE & SAVE! Buy (5) "boxes" get one free! Add (5) "boxes" to your cart and check-out, we'll add your free box on our end!